Powwows and Ceremonies
Our Pow Wows are a tradition that bring together many different tribes and communities. They are special events that celebrate our culture through dance, song, socializing and honouring our Elders.
We have held several Pow Wows in our community over the years and have participated in many others in the region. Have a look at our most recent Pow Wows for videos and photos.
- Councillor Michael Bob – Portfolio Holder
- Terry Bobb – Committee Member
- Cheryl Alexson – Committee Member
- Aliza Taypotat – Committee Member
- Corrine McArthur – Committee Member